Content Writer & Entrepreneur
Shuman Roy is an entrepreneur, business owner, and musician. He started RoysNoys, LLC in 2013 as a music production and education service company. He also offers small business consulting and advisory services to help businesses get from start-up mode to turn-key operations. Shuman earned his M.B.A from the Stern School of Business in 2001 and has an undergraduate degree from Manhattan College in electrical engineering.
As a freelance contributor, Shuman provides guidance on insurance products and providers for individuals and businesses. He has also been quoted in Forbes, Netguru, Allbusiness.com, and other business publications.
- Keeping Your Home & Car Coronavirus Free [Expert Advice]
- Is Insurance Higher on Red Cars?
- How Much Is Motorcycle Insurance?
- The Five Most Common Homeowners Insurance Claims
- Car Insurance Is More Expensive for Electric Cars