CEO and CFP®
Joel Ohman is the CEO of a private equity-backed digital media company. He is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, author, angel investor, and serial entrepreneur who loves creating new things, whether books or businesses. He has also previously served as the founder and resident CFP® of a national insurance agency, Real Time Health Quotes. He has an MBA from the University of South Florida.
Joel has been mentioned as an insurance expert in many different online and print publications including AOL, Business Insider, idrivesafely, Reader’s Digest, Inc.com, Carvana, MarketWatch, Forbes, OppLoans, Yahoo!, TheStreet, and NYPost to name a few.
- How Much Is Motorcycle Insurance?
- Car Insurance Is More Expensive for Electric Cars
- The Five Most Common Homeowners Insurance Claims
- Geico Money Commercial Song
- Is Insurance Higher on Red Cars?